- I felt like pottering around in the kitchen on Monday. The results were a simple but delicious, three course dinner. My favourite bit was the bruschetta, made with fancy tomatoes instead of our usual, cheaper salad tomatoes.
- A meal out at Banny’s on Tuesday to say good bye to a work colleague. I had the Indian Fish Supper which was an interesting concept but I’d get the regular fish and chips if I was to go again. You can’t beat lashings of salt and vinegar.
- We had the first barbecue of the season on Saturday. Oh. My. God. It was GOOD. I ate so much that I had to retire to bed for an hour and sleep it off.
- Late afternoon light, pre-nap.
- Apposite bedtime reading. I found myself heading to bed at 9pm most nights last week so I didn’t get very far into the book.